BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ilse T.
I always find a pair of sneakers in the Nike outlet. I’m not a fan of the website but, the store I love. Nike’s are really the only shoes I can wear to work and be comfortable in.
Zion L.
Ft Washington, MD
Just purchased some Nike flip flops last week. I went to the Nike outlet and they didn’t really have a lot of options (only two different style of women flip flops) but I did purchase and like them
Jaslynn P.
Ellensburg, WA
Love the brand. Favorite thing to get from Nike is their fitness leggings, and sweatshirts. They come in all sizes and all colors. Never had a problem getting my size in store!
Matilda M.
a really like my nike sneakers and hat. i have nike pro shorts that are super comfortable to wear under dresses and skirts, or when working out. i wish nike had more locations.
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
Nike has the best sneakers and leggings! Almost all of mine are Nike. Many different unique styles while providing lots of comfort. Look in department stores for sales on Nike!
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
Bought my daughter a new pair of Nike shoes about six months ago and she is 11 and very ruff on her shoes but to my surprise the pair we purchased her from Nike have held together nicely.
Alicia F.
Imperial, MO
I purchase all of my tennis shoes from here. I also buy their leggings and sometimes sports bras. Everything here is fantastic quality and I will continue purchasing from Nike.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I don’t remember the name of the shoes I have by them but I love them they are great for lifting or just walking everyday they are my gym/walking outside shoes recommend for sure.
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
My favorite brand! My family has so many different items from Nike and we love them all. Quality is great and price isn't bad. Comfortable clothing and shoes. Highly recommend.
Diana R.
These are the best exercising shoes ever!!I've played a variety of sports and tried out multiple brands. These by far are the best.They are really comfortable and have a nice appearance.They are really light,comfortable and secure.They really support your feet.They have really great flexibility and padding.These shoes will gradually adapt to your feet.They come in a variety of colors and prices.They last years which is really great.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?