BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Abbey H.
I really like nike products. They are usually great quality. The gym shoes and running shorts are my favorite for running in. Overall they have a large variety of clothes. They can just get really expensive.
Mackenzie K.
Although Nike can be more expensive it is usually worth it because of the quality of the product. Shopping at Nike is very easy if you have an idea of what you want/need. I will definitely shop there again.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I was never one to worry about what type of "tennis shoes" I was wearing and so I kept the same pair of chucks for over six years. I've only ever owned two pairs of Nikes, but I think that's quite enough since I don't blow through shoes. My newest pair are amazing - I wear them even when not for fitness because the support for my back is exceptional. I'll probably only ever own Nike brand from here on out. And their clothes, perfection. The price can be way too high for the cost to produce a garment, but I guess that comes with the territory and if you can get something better quality then shopping at a Wal Mart, then it's worth it!
Jennifer T.
I love this store. It's pretty much self explanatory every time I need sneakers and exercise clothes, I will come into this store. I really like the shoes there I think they are long lasting and comfortable.
Breann U.
Omaha, NE
My go to brand for any and all running shoes! They're extremely comfortable and long lasting. A bit on the pricey side but you can find a cute pair for about 70.
joshalynn t.
California, lakewood
I got these shoes about 2 years ago. I bought them for PE and they helped a lot. The first year I used them they weren't damaged at all really, that made me glad knowing that I could use them another year. The only thing that wasn't cool was that once I bought them, a new pair with really a really nice design came out. But beside that they lasted long and work great.
Jennifer E.
Sacramento, CA
No matter their proice, these shoes are always worth the splurge! They last for years and are so comfortable! I have many pairs! Will always continue to purchase!
Ellen G.
To be quite honest their products are way over priced for the quality you receive depending on the item, for instance shoes. I was in a Nike store and I asked one of the consultants or associates there if these running shoes were like you know actually good for running and they told me "no that's just the way they're advertised and that running in them could actually be harmful to your knees." I do enjoy their clothing it's very comfortable but still overpriced.
Emilee S.
Canal Winchester, OH
Price is totally worth the quality, the athletic shoes are the only brand of shoes that do not hurt my feet, and in fact take the pain away? I love their products!
Francisca C.
Red Hook, NY
I love the Nike Free Flyknit sneaker for running! It is so comfortable and and really molds to your foot. I have very flat feet and have a hard time finding sneakers that don't cause blisters or pain. These have become my go to now for running and even the gym! And the best part of these sneakers is you don't need socks and they are so easy to wash!! The colors are awesome and go with everything! Everytime I wear these I always get compliments.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?