4.79 / 5 based on 49,193 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The store was very clean. Very well organized. The staff was friendly. I got running shoes from there a couple months ago. They fit perfectly and still work great after 8 months.
I love Nike shoes! I feel like the quality of products has gone down quite a bit but I still prefer it over any other brand. Nike metcons are my ultimate favorite lifting shoes.
At times I feel like their products can be overpriced for what they actually are because I know I could get a pair of shorts that cost less somewhere else and I would probably do the same thing but I do love their design and color selection
Nike is good. I own a few pairs of shoes from them and some nice clothes. one of my favorite jackets is from here. it can get pricey but its worth it when you want quality.
Love their shoes and workout wear. Great quality! Good prices and something is always on sale. They even sell shoelaces which are hard to find nowadays. You can customize your shoes on the website as well
Love the shoes they are both stylish and convenient for sport events such as running. The shoes are comfortable and long lasting. The colors don't fade and they are easy to wash.
Any and all running shoes I have owned and worn have been a Nike pair! I mainly wear my shoes for running/working out and/or leisurely. The staff in Nike stores are always friendly and want to help you find exactly what you are looking for!
This brand has the absolute best shoes I've ever worn in my life. My feet are very sensitive to the kinds of shoes I wear and I haven't found another brand that stand up to Nike.
I mean it's Nike ❤️. It might be a little bias because I'm from Portland but they really do make solid products. As a former college athlete Nike was and always will be my go to.
My Nike Airmax running shoes are by far the best shoes I've ever had. They are affordable, amazing quality and will keep your feet feeling good. Feels like I'm walking on clouds.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos