BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Rylie V.
Brooklyn, IA
I have gotten a bunch of clothing items from this store. It is where i get all of my shoes and I don't go anywhere else! I shop here everytime that i go shopping. The people that check you out at the register are super nice and kind. I will continue to shop here forever!
Hayley S.
Kansas City, KS
I love the Nike brand and quality. I wish some of the shorts and shoes were not as expensive, but what can you do! Highly recommend Nike to those that like to workout, or even lounge around!
Kharine C.
Davenport, FL
I bought some watermelon air presto's and I love them! I have to stop myself from wearing them sometimes because they're so comfortable and lightweight. I'm definitely going to buy another pair very soon!!!
Siscilia M.
South Bend
Nike is my favorite when it comes to gym clothes. I shop here a lot for my shoes and gym clothes. It can be a little pricey but I think the quality of everything definitely makes up for the price.
Danielle P.
Ambler, PA
Nike is such an amazing athletic clothing brand! I am a dancer so having good athletic clothes is essential! The quality of the clothing is amazing and I feel great wearing it. The clothes can be on the more expensive side but it is so worth it! I would highly recommend!
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
Overall I love the store. Great quality on their clothing and shoes. Some things are ridiculously too pricey. My favorite Nike product are there running shoes!! Great quality and last a long time!!!!!
Erin K.
Baldwinsville
I love everything about Nike, they are my go to brand. I’m a big fan of fitness, so I always love grabbing one of their sports bras or their sneakers. I wish I could purchase all of their items!
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I have been wearing a pair of Flynit 4.0's for close to a year now to workout in (lifting and cardio) and they have only gotten more comfortable. I can't see myself buying a different brand of workout shoes. Worth the investment.
emely m.
The fact that Nike needs a review like cmon Nike is one of the biggest best brands out there. Their shoes are a hundred percent 10/10 no question there. As well as their gears and leggings a 10/10. People may seem to think it's expensive but it's so worth your money.
Kayy D.
Southbridge, MA
F***ing Poppin 😍😍 that's what comes in mind when I go out to get all things NIKE everything about it blows my mind 😱 from shoes, clothes , backpacks Everything NIKE I'm down to get
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?