BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Alexia M.
Johnstown
I played four sports in high school & i swear by Nike. I love all of there products from there shoes to sports bras. I would say they are slightly expensive but still affordable. I think i will always shop here!
Lauren 🌾.
Chesapeake
Nike has the best running shorts of all time!! Perfect material perfect style everything!! Except for the price it’s wayyyy to expensive but definitely a great splurge that you will get your money’s worth out of.
Danielle M.
Nike has excellent athletic wear and they’re my favorite place to buy it from. Nike has been popular for as long as I can remember and shop there pretty frequently. I never had a problem with any of their items.
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
nike does have great quality for clothing but i feel like they can maybe make the shoes more comfortable to wear 👍🏾 i love buying my shorts form nike . they are very comfortable . but the price throws me off a little 👎🏽
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love there clothes for both work out and fashion! The clothes last a long time and made good quality. Most items are pretty pricey but I think it’s worth it! I would recommend! I will continue to buy there stuff.
Nevaeha M.
kimball
Nike is great! The quality of their clothes are amazing. Nothing bad to say about the brand what so ever, enjoy the hoodies. They are extremely soft and extremely comfortable. Plan on purchasing more? Of course!
Nicole F.
rochester
All the sneakers I buy now are Nike! They last so long and are very comfortable. There are different types, colors, and styles for all different occasions as well so it is one stop shopping!! Great value at Nike.
astrid C.
I’ve shopped at Nike since I was little I always buy sneakers here and I have a pair in running shorts and sweats. The quality is good and long lasting! I would recommend people to shop here for their gym attire.
Kaley C.
Goodwell
I love Nike: it is my favorite brand of athletic clothing, but I have to admit, it Is way too expensive for this broke college girl. I always buy my Nike stuff on sale, or I can sometimes find a steal on Mercari!
Alana S.
Sun Valley, CA
I love being in the gym and working out! I’ve been a Nike fan since I was a kid and love their workout leggings, tops, jackets and shoes! The quality is great and consistent. My next purchase will be the prestos!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?