4.79 / 5 based on 50,401 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love my nike products. Sometimes they are expensive but i try to get them on sale. My family is always getting something nike and we always love it. Its our go to products for sports outfits.
Clothes are super comfortable! Definitely my favorite pair of shorts that I own! And their tank tops are made out of an amazingly soft material. Definitely would recommend and plan to buy more.
Their workout clothes hold up pretty well. They are on the lighter weight side so you don’t feel stuffy. It would be nice if they had more compression products. For the price they hold up well.
I wear my Nike cross trainers almost everyday. Whether it’s to workout, go to class, run errands, or just to walk around in they are great and I love them so much. Mine are beginning to wear out and I’ve had them for almost a year now. I need to get a new pair soon
This is my first running shoe. I selected it because I wanted the plus pocket for the Nike+ device to run with my iPod. The shoes have met my expectations. In seven months I logged 300 miles with the original shoe and inserts. I just replaced the inserts at the beginning of the month and the shoes still feel great. THE SHOELACES ALWAYS STAY TIED! I have never had the shoelaces become untied after being tied with a regular shoelace knot - double tying not needed. The shoes provide good support for the foot without being an anchor. The soles are durable when running on concrete or asphalt in South Florida which has high humidity. The original inserts seemed like they had lost a little cushioning after 300 miles, so with my replacements I expect to get at least another 300 miles from the shoes. Great value because they last and perform!
I love their clothes and shoes!!! They are such great quality and are still very stylish. The price point is a little high but for the quality you are getting it is worth it. I recommend them to anyone.
Great brand. Just feel like they’re prices are a little too high lately. They should remain competitive if their merchandise is comparable to other quality brands that have lower price points.
Okay, so let me start by saying before I go into Nike I have to hand over the credit cards and budget myself! I LOVE purchasing Nike products for me and my son. Long lasting, nicely priced and never disappointed
Nike workout pants are my favorite. The quality is so nice and they always fit perfectly!! Compared to UA, Reebok, and others - Nike pants hug my body perfectly. The tops are hit or miss but the lux line of pants are great.
Sporty, sleek, and classic clothing that tends to have wonderful sale prices! Love that they have similar options for both kids and adults- my son and I can match, even when he doesn’t want to!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos