BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
Nike products are high quality and cute. All sneakers I've gotten are durable and though I don't shop at Nike a lot, I always feel secure in my purchases when I do.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I like how these shoes look. They are very stylish and they are comfy for weight training. Once i start to run, these shoes give me huge blisters. I'm not a fan of nike shoes for running, just strength training or basic working out. Anything where you have to pound the pavement stick to a good running shoe. I also was not impressed with how long these lasted me. I had to get a new pair of sneakers within two month. I would purchase for fashion sneakers but not to work out.
Jordyn J.
Suwanee, GA
Nike is a pretty good brand and i get a majority of my sneakers from them and Adidas. I would not recommend Nike for running, which is usually what they are used for, because i have a tendency to trip when I'm in them. Now you may think this is just me being clumsy, but i never trip when im in other shoes but once i put my Nikes on I'm a clumsy mess. And its not just me that has this problem, whenever my friends are wearing Nike they end up tripping too. But if you're looking to buy Nikes for style purposes then i say go for it because they can complete an outfit very well or give it a pop of color and i own several pairs for this purpose.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
Every time I try to convince myself that Nike is a good brand, I come to the same conclusion--it's terrible. Perhaps ten or twenty years ago, Nike was the highest quality workout gear money could buy, but now I beg to differ. Nike realizes that it is a highly sought-after name brand, so it charges outrageous prices for cheaply-made clothes that are produced in sweatshops. As someone who has sewn clothes, the quality is completely terrible. Prepare to shell out money for nothing than a label.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
Nike is my favorite athletic brand! Their shoes are so comfortable and are great quality! The cost is a but pricey but you can find them at outlet stores sometimes too for a cheaper price (and if you have smalled feet you can shop the kids shoes since they have big sizes lol It's cheaper that way too) the clothes is also very comfortable also when working out they don't get in the way. Again it is very pricey, but you can find great deals for them at places like Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Max. Over all this brand is amazing the quality is well worth the money and iI would totally recommend this to anyone looking to by athletic clothing or shoes.
Patricia D.
I went school shopping for three children and myself I bought about 6 pairs of nikes . We buy the shoes for style and comfort plus the great prices are a major plus
Crystal 💁.
I love sneakers more than heels I have a mini obsession so Nike is a go to place for me I go crazy seeing all the cute shoes. There are always friendly workers also
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Hands down one of my favorite, and when I say my favorite brand I mean it lol! I bought 2 pairs of women's fro fit pants that fit very nicely! I wear them to work since I work at a state warehouse HQ I need something that can move with me and yet not worry about getting dirty! I also wear them to the gym :) I'm wearing one rn lol 😂 I also love their jackets! I buy so many Nike brand clothing I'm losing track of what I buy, practically half my clothes (& shoes) is sports wear 🏃🏻‍♀️👟
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
I attend Texas State University. Its a beautiful campus but man there are hills and a lot of steps. Nike saved my life, REALLY. Having flat feet you can imagine how hard it would be to deal with all that walking in a bad pair of shoes. Nike saved my feet and thats why i love Nike. PLUS so many cute colors to choose from <3 :)
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
I really like this brand so much and I own a lot of things by this store. I don't shop here a lot just when it necessary. I would say it's on the expensive side of you are buying shoes. I would recommend coming here.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?