BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
Nike is one of my favorite brands to buy shoes in addition to super comfortable is always launching new models !!! These sneakers from the photos we just bought besides gorgeous are super comfortable and stylish !!!!
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
I love my Nike shoes! My favorites are the Shox, they give me a little bit of a lift and have a good little umph that they give you for running. They are comfortable and easy to wear all day long.
Leah J.
I absolutely love Nike. Just recently me and my boyfriend have started a shoe collection of Nike. My personal favorite nike shoe is Woman's Nike Free Run flyknit. Definitely will shop there again!
Jalen C.
Madison, WI
After working for Nike for 2 years I love the brand even more. Their quarter zip shirts are so comfortable I want one in every color. I only wear Nike shoes to workout in. Honestly don't know how I did sports before Nike.
Jenny H.
Torrance
I love their shoes even though they might be somewhat pricey . I buy them because it’s better to get something that’s durable and such good quality than to get something so not good for less money.
Lea M.
Monrovia, MD
I love the Nike free runs and other shoes but when it comes to some of their workout shirts and pants etc they really don't last as long or tend to fade out easy it really depends on the material.
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA
One of my top fav brands to buy sports wear work out clothes and shoes. I own some black roshes and im in love with them very good quality and comfty i shop her often and well keep shopping thier again
Amber C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Nike is my go-to athletic brand. I am a Nike loyalist. Their clothes are stylish and comfortable. My favorite products are their shoes and leggings. I love to shop at the Nike Outlet nearby.
Fozia H.
Who doesn't love Nike? Such a versatile brand. Great stores with lots of employees to help. Great quality products for working out or to just lounge around it. Will for sure be shopping here again.
Morgan B.
Nike is by far the best when it comes to finding the shoes you need for any kind of activity. They constantly come out with the hottest colors, styles, and are reasonably priced. Nike is my go to!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back