BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jasmine B.
Richmond , KY
Nike shoes are the only shoes I prefer to wear. They are comfortable and keep my feet going through out the day! If I could I would have every pair ever made lol no joke! Everyone needs a pair of nikes!
Jalen C.
Madison, WI
After working for Nike for 2 years I love the brand even more. Their quarter zip shirts are so comfortable I want one in every color. I only wear Nike shoes to workout in. Honestly don't know how I did sports before Nike.
Alexandra L.
Alton
Nike is my go to clothing for lounging around, working out, going on errands. They have the most comfortable fit for ANY body type. They have a great variance of things, from shoes to clothing to even accessories. What else can you ask for? They are the best.
Lea M.
Monrovia, MD
I love the Nike free runs and other shoes but when it comes to some of their workout shirts and pants etc they really don't last as long or tend to fade out easy it really depends on the material.
Viridiana L.
Normal, IL
I've bought several tank tops and leggings from Nike and the quality has never failed me! Most clothing items start to deteriorate over time, yet my Nike products always remain in great condition!
Sasha D.
Quanah, TX
My son wears out most sneakers before he has a chance to really break them in. Nike seems to last longer and they hold up to being washed. An 8 year old boy is hard on shoes. I do think the sticker swoosh on some shoes should be improved.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
Everything in this company looks nice, whether it be sleek looking or funky patterns. It can always be worn and has something to fit everyone's personal preferences.
Haley M.
Nike Women's Roshe Two Casual Shoes Love these shoes! They're super comfortable, my only issue is that they get worn out a little quickly if you're someone like me who wears them everyday
Rachel  W.
Waxahachie , TX
Love Nike! I'm a huge sneaker head and enjoy their clothing just as much! My go to workout and relaxing brand. I really like the wide variety of styles they offer! Even my little one reps Nike!
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
I love my Nike shoes! My favorites are the Shox, they give me a little bit of a lift and have a good little umph that they give you for running. They are comfortable and easy to wear all day long.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back