4.79 / 5 based on 49,052 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I like nike branded items, but I feel as though it is a bit overpriced. I don't see a difference in durability in any of their products rather than a "non-name branded" product. I will still buy Nike products but am cautious on the things I buy.
I love Nike shoes clothes sports bras everything the sales associates are always nice the brand is good quality and I would buy again.Prices are some what high I will shop there again I love this store
Nikes are the only bramd of shoes that last my kiddos more than a month. They hold up nicely. Only downfall is that I only seem to find the top mesh type shoes. We are not fans as they don't last as long as other shoes we used to buy from Nike.
Nike shoes leave something to be desired, however I love the dri fit line is f clothing for workouts. It works away sweat and dries quickly so you don’t feel like you are dripping wet.
Really great workout wear. Not as good as lulu lemon but much more affordable also. The shoes and all the clothes are great. They have stuff for workout and stuff for style as well.
Literally all of my workout stuff and half my shoes are Nike! The always have the best fit and most comfortable things! Some things are a bit expensive but totally worth every penny
I have recently purchased a work out shirt from Nike. I absolutely love the fabric it is soft and I dose not collect sweat and it doesn't get sticky. Also I love the color variety.
Nike is one of my favorite brands of shoes and clothing. My favorite purchase was probably my gym shoes, they were a little pricey but worth it. I do also tend to shop there a lot.
My son's favorite brand. From basketball gear to baseball cleats the sport wear is breathable and comfortable letting my son focus on the task at hand not sweaty uncomfortable gear
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos