4.79 / 5 based on 49,156 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Found freerun a few years ago, now they're the only sneakers i will wear. so soft, light and eye-catching. they turned me into a semi-runner (can't claim runner status yet!) but also very cute w/jeans, shorts, etc...compliments every time i wear any of the 3 pairs currently in rotation. the fit and weight give you the feeling of being barefoot. new wearers: it might take your calves a bit to get used to the new shoe (calf might feel tight). this doesn't last long so hang in there, it's worth it!
Love my Nike tennis shoes. They are so comfortable and easy to clean. They are also super cute and I love them! Well worth the money. They are also great quality and I will be buying more in the future
There's not a whole lot that Nike makes that I don't like. From shoes to clothes to accessories. Nike's products are durable and very comfortable. Would 10/10 recommend anything Nike.
All I wear on my feet 100% of the time is this brand! I love the comfort their sneakers give me on my feet and the way they’re so stylish with anything you wear!
Love how narrow the shoes are, they work perfect for my tiny feet. They last well for me with full time wear through a year. I always buy them on sale so they are a affordable price.
My son really likes Nike. He got a backpack for school and it was made so well he will use it this year also. He is not easy on backpacks and carrys alot of heavy books. He loves it.
I can't remember the last time I bought tennis shoes that weren't Nike. The only thing I don't like is getting that tinge of guilt from buying from a company who exploits cheap labor.
These shoes are awesome. So many different colors and types to fit ones needs such as stability vs. running. Being able to wear a shoe that is not only comfortable but cute is a plus!
Favorite brand of sneakers out their. Definitely lasts for years, are comfortable and never pinch or cause blisters. You don't even have to 'break' them in because their so comfy as soon as you put them on. I would always recommend even for the price.
Their a great brand and I think it's super affordable for how popular that are. When I'm at tennis practice, I'm literally wearing all Nike. Then during school, I got my roshes on!!!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos