BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

adriana s.
Pearsall
I love the style of the shoes their so pretty but for my comfort they hurt the ends of my toes. It xould be i have wide foot and need a shoe that have wider sides becuase the nikes are to closed in.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Nike I think deserves its popularity and fame. Haha simply because their products are of really good quality and the prices are reasonable. From simple T shirts to superb workout gear, this store is perfect!
Dayra O.
San pedro
Favorite workout shoe brand, I just love their shoes they are so comfortable and great to wear if you are at the gym or just want to be comfy. I do shop here alot and definitely recommend this brand.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, TX
Is it just me or do I love shopping at the little boy section for sneakers ! The con is that they always have a variety of shoes, no matter what look you're going for. I always shop here and I might never stop !
Heather R.
Mackville, KY
I love Nike products! Nike has been my go to brand for sporting goods my whole life and I continue that with my children! Nike has the most reasonably priced tennis shoes for kids as well as adults!
Hailee B.
Nike is usually my go to athletic wear! They are extremely breathable and comfortable. However, my problem with this brand is that they are pricey even though their products are not the most durable.
Nicole s.
Houston
Nike has been a staple brand for many years. They have never let me down on the long lasting quality and great selection of items. Nike quality can last many years with care and does not fall apart.
Victoria K.
Madison, MS
Nike is the go to athletic store!! I have gotten all of my tennis shoes from here, multiple sports bras, numerous pairs of Nike pros and shorts, leggings, socks you name it. They are a bit expensive but if you go to outlet stores or to other retailers they are the bomb.com.
Christina P.
Drexel Hill
Literally best company sports band ever like I wish I wouldeet the creator of Njke and partner with them so I could make some lit sneakers and designed and I have no cons just its lit every day
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the shoes! I wish they were a little cheaper but they normally last a long time! If there were more coupons for Nike I'd probably have a lot more pairs. My husband and I only have Nike shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back