BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

kristina b.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have Nike flex training shoes, I bought them at kohl's, I use them for the gym they  are perfect super comfortable. Love my Nike shoes. I seen the color of them and they caught my eye.
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
I love Nike all I wear to work out or just to step out the house to go grocery shopping. Material is comfortable and I just love it pricey but worth it. Especially love buying Nike shoes
Allison S.
Toledo
I love nike I think there products are very well made. I would love to purchase more from this brand but it is not always in my budget. I love there shoes they last and provide comfort!!
Kris K.
Nashville
Nike always has something for me. The shoes are very comfortable. All the clothes are very comfortable also, especially the dri-fit clothes. I shop dri-fit all the time and will continue to shop!
Judi D.
Theodore, AL
Our family loves Nike.... especially the outlets! Every time we are on vacation we search for an outlet. My boys LOVE their shoes and the Nike Elite socks. My boys must have 25 pairs of them. They love all the different colors and varieties of the socks.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
My favorite pair of leggings ever are Nike Pro leggings. Everyone knows that Nike tennis shoes are the best of the best. I have had my pair for years and I wear them every time I work out.
Jacqueline S.
All I wear to workout is NIKE shoes. They are great and excellent quality. Highly recommend. Just wish some were more stylish and girly but I'm wearing mine today! Wearing AIRMAX today.
Mary Stewart S.
Montgomery, AL
I wear Nike tempo shorts almost every day. They are so comfortable and are great for casual or I even wear them to sleep in. They aren't too expensive and the variety of colors is great!
kiko m.
I love Nike so so much. Especially for sport clothing. I play basketball and I love getting my compression pants from Nike. They work so well and it keeps my muscles from cramping. I'm able to play for so long without having to worry about cramping up.
Alexis A.
Nike has very good quality shoes and some are very adorable they sell many for different Categories as working out soccer football basketball and etc. they can be very expensive but u can get some great deals and definitely recommend shopping here
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?