BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brandon W.
Klamath Falls
Nike is by far my favorite Brand ever, everything about Nike is amazing. The fit of the clothes, the material used, and the style of the clothes and shoes are unbeatable. However, I feel that I haven't worn a lot of Nike for long enough or had enough to have a strong opinion.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
Personally I don't like brand name stuff they are all made cheap and you are just paying for the logo. I have noticed if I want them to last then they have to be dress shoes because as play shoes the tips where the rubber meets the cloth always comes on done and I have to buy a glue gun to fix them. Although Nike does offer one thing that i like which is individuality because you can design your own shoe which I love this, because i have always hated when people buy stuff just cause everyone else doe.s Come on people be unique, and different. I bet in the late 80s and early 90s was their highest marketing income everyone was buying them i didn't though I have chose Adidas at the time, because they never failed me when it came to sports. Now i buy Nike shoes just because of the individuality and being able to design your own I think this was the best idea they had yet!!
Jessica L.
Awesome brand! Their stuff holds up well, is stylish, made from quality materials, and not ridiculously expensive. I love all of their athletic clothing, it fits true to size and doesn’t stretch out over time!
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
I love Nike shoes and workout gear. When I want to relax and still look put together I wear my Nike gear. You can find clothing pieces at every price point. They are also always coming out with new shoes and yoga pants I buy the newest all the time. Just do it! Lol
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Best place to shop when I need to shoes and a workout outfit. Most of the shoes and clothing are expensive but it makes me look awesome. I always buy my shoes from Nike and they last me a good while!
Merelyn S.
kenner
Nike I love Nike i just bought today 3 pairs of Nike just cuz I love the brand so much. They’re shoes are so comfortable,affordable for great quality shoes, you can match their shoes with anytime tbh.
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
These shoes are awesome! They are very light & airy, which I love because I hate wearing socks & shoes in warm weather. These make you feel like yo barely have a shoe on & provide comfort for all your warm, dry weather escapades. They aren't so good for cold or wet weather due to the fact that they are made of material that allows for air to get in. They do have a winter option you can get also & those are just as awesome! They are waterproof, sturdy, have some tracking on the soles for grip & they are sealed up to provide protection from the cold. With wool socks your feet will definitely keep warm enough. The winter version I have made it through at least 3 mud runs & 1 color run & have been washed after each & are still in awesome condition! No stains or anything. Yes my feet did get wet but they aren't made to withstand the kind of water involved in those runs:-)
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
I love Nike they have amazing workout clothes. My favorite purchase was my baseball cap. They have pretty good quality. They are very pricey because you're paying for the name. I will shop there again.
Abbey M.
Nike is my go to for tennis shoes. I've bought tons of tennis shoes from Nike and they are great quality and always fit well and true to size. I also love their apparel. I'm always going to love Nike.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
i love nike a great store omg it's da besstttt. depending on what ur getting it could go either way expensive or affordable. i love my nike free run sneakers they are the best. i will shop there again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back