4.79 / 5 based on 50,637 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Absolutely love their shoes. I work as a caregiver so I'm always on my feet and the comfort they provide is what I always look for in shoes. Doesn't hurt my feet and I feel comfortable when walking.
My favorite athletic brand! It's all I'll wear. whenever I shop I just want to purchase everything. I love my Nike pros, my roshes, my hats. Everything. Wonderful quality and I'll never stop shopping here.
Love their shoes love their running shorts it's good quality always lasts me a long time and their return policy is wonderful just wish their clothes were less pricey
Nike is my go to for tennis shoes. I've bought tons of tennis shoes from Nike and they are great quality and always fit well and true to size. I also love their apparel. I'm always going to love Nike.
I love their clothes, every time my brother gets a new clothing I try to wear it & he's always like "get your own" & I seriously love the shoes & workout clothes! They are so comfortable & suitable
Living and working in the city, heels are not ideal. Every pair of Nike's I have purchased (own around 10 pairs) have been great. I check the site a few times a month to see new products coming out.
I love Nike! They have some really quality products. I have purchased bags, shoes, spandex, leggings, jackets, and sports bras and all of my stuff is still nice. They are very stylish and comfortable.
Best place to shop when I need to shoes and a workout outfit. Most of the shoes and clothing are expensive but it makes me look awesome. I always buy my shoes from Nike and they last me a good while!
These shoes are awesome! They are very light & airy, which I love because I hate wearing socks & shoes in warm weather. These make you feel like yo barely have a shoe on & provide comfort for all your warm, dry weather escapades. They aren't so good for cold or wet weather due to the fact that they are made of material that allows for air to get in. They do have a winter option you can get also & those are just as awesome! They are waterproof, sturdy, have some tracking on the soles for grip & they are sealed up to provide protection from the cold. With wool socks your feet will definitely keep warm enough. The winter version I have made it through at least 3 mud runs & 1 color run & have been washed after each & are still in awesome condition! No stains or anything. Yes my feet did get wet but they aren't made to withstand the kind of water involved in those runs:-)
I own the nike sweatshorts and i love them! It was definitely my favorite purchase ever. It is a little on the expensive side but so worth it. I only shop here for my active wear, and i would totally reccomend it!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos