BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
This is just an all around great brand no matter what you're buying.. I tend to be more drown to the athletic wear when I walk. It's lite and breathes well when I sweat..
emi c.
Indianapolis, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
First things first out of everything I love this brand 100%! I buy about half of my clothing from this brand especially all my sports attire and accessories. Very comfortable very cute also really nice quality brand. I would recommend this to any one sporty.
Cami M.
Rexburg
There is nothing bad to say about Nike! They are amazing! All of their clothes and products are amazing quality, and last for along time! Nike can be expensive but you get what you pay for!
Lara C.
Best products, great brand use very much love nike has the best quality in its products that satisfy its customers, I use and love this brand very much, besides a very good brand, and the
Marissa C.
suffolk
I love my nikes, they match with everything and are super comfy! the prices arent to bad.. its just the same as anywhere else. Its nice to have for exercise or just for every day use. I love all nike products and they last a long time if you take care of them.
Cheyenne J.
Louisville, KY
The BIG brand NIKE carries so many different under brands, which mean so much variety for the buyer! I love how I can go to NIKE and not leave with the same shoe but in a different color! Its a great feeling !
Juliana A.
Waukegan, IL
I am a person that loves to work out and the five days of the week do some strength. I like to feel comfortable with what I’m wearing and the garments from Nike are really good for sports, and love the running shoes because are just so comfortable.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
Nike is my son's favorite brand of shoe. With a growing boy we seem to purchase them frequently. They always hold up very well to any abuse he can dish out. We are definitely repeat customers.
Cara L.
Columbus, OH
I've always been a Nike girl though and through. Such innovation and quality to not only keep you comfortable while moving but enhances performance and helps you feel confident in your own skin!!
Jessica M.
Chatham, MI
Good quality and stylish, but being that I don't care about the "name brand" clothing, it is actually abbot pricey for my pocketbook. Stores also never seem to run good sales on this brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?