BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Evelyn H.
Just bought me a pair of Jordans on the Nike website love him Perfect Fit came in the right amount of time packaging was amazing. Plus I got a really good discount that I couldn't have gotten in the store.
Kaitlynn B.
Warren, OH
My boyfriend and I both love Nike . All around the best tennis shoe anyone could purchase not only look good but feel great on our feet ! Nike sure does know how to take care of our tootsies
Mattie S.
Savannah, GA
I love Nike so so much. You can find almost anything related to athletics here. I have a few of their sports bras, running shoes, and shorts. Only con is it can be a little pricey.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love all their products especially their clothing brand! I have 3 pairs of their mid drift shorts and they are totally comfortable I love them! Their shoes are also comfortable! Highly recommend!!
Michelle

I love this brand of clothing and footwear because I bought some sports shoes and I lasted almost 2 years, I love because their products are of very good quality.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
My Nike tennis shoes with memory foam in the bottom are my absolute favorite tennis shoes. They're SO comfortable. I've had them forever..
Honestly not even sure they still make the new ones.
Mayra S.
Anaheim, CA
These are honestly the best shoes ever! And super comfortable!! I literally have had my showers for so long and they are still in a good condition. I wish all of my shoes I owned were Nike.
Liv H.
Saucier, MS
Love nike anything. I own about ten pairs of their running shorts in all colors. Fits perfectly. Can be pricey, but I’ve found great deals on them. Always good sales, especially on black Friday. Good athletic wear.
Caitlyn C.
I think it's very obvious that nike had great quality shoes and clothes as well as sports equipment. They can be expensive, but if you look around you'll probably be able to find sale items.
Tori S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love my Nike pro leggings. I wear them to work out, dance, class, etc. I shop at Nike a lot and also wear their compression shorts and sports bras. I like the leggings the best. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?