BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

KaylaMay E.
Durham
Nike over all is an amazing brand. They recycle everything they can while still making comfortable products. The price is very expensive for being a college student but totally worth it. Especially if you are a gym addict like me. I am always looking for the perfect jogging shoes, running or yoga pants, and nike seems to have it all. Not only are thier clothes perfect for working out they are in trend always! Nike has amazing patterns on yoga pants that make it easy to wear for almost any casual occasion.
Makayla S.
I love Nike because all of the things that I get from them are very durable and last a very long time. I love getting my basketball socks from them. I do wish their prices were a little bit lower but the quality is worth it.
Ariel P.
Westerville, OH
I don't think there is a single bad thing that i could say about Nike. I have enjoyed and loved everything that I have bought from them. Probably my favorite thing that i have are my custom shoes. I'm really picky on running shoes, but typically I am able to find a design I like and if not, no fear because you can customize your own. I believe that for the most part, prices are fair for what you get.
Karen T.
Danbury, CT
Let's talk about my sneaker addiction! It started when I was about 10 and ever since then up until now I'm obsessed with buying sneakers! I was literally one of those girls that waited for a release date and would make sure I had the sneaker that same day! The comfort and the style is what always caught my attention. Luckily for me, my shoe size has not changed since then! Believe it or not, I still own Nike sneakers that are in super great condition. I honestly love everything about the brand, GOAT!
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
One of the only brands of tennis shoes ill buy! I am obsessed with my black reflective leopard kicks! I get compliments on them everywhere i go and they are super comfy.
Megan G.
Midland, TX
Nike is a great brand and the quality is great. I love my Nike workout clothes as they breath well during my workouts. Nike shoes are also great since that's all I own.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
I love my Nike Shox! They are black leather with a silver irridescent swoosh, I have had them 6 years and you can barely tell and I've worn them sooo much! The only negative thing I could say is, is that they are definitely not good for your feet for excersise or long hours of standing! I cannot wear them for my 9/10 hour shifts and my feet ache so bad halfway through because the shox are so stiff..Other than that, they are awesome for going places for a few hours or while doing sitting activity!
Skyler B.
Hastings
I have always purchased Nike has my sneaker choice. I recently purchased the Nike Elite Boost and they are the most comfortable sneaker I have ever purchased and worn.
Ashley F.
Porter, TX
Cute affordable tennis shoes. Styles and colors for everyone. My job requires me to wear tennis shoes everyday and I only buy Nike. A pair will last me almost a year.
Jayci E.
Leighton, AL
Obsessed with Nike!! Love everything that have and each style of everything! The pros are the great products and cons would be not having enough money to buy all of it!! Defiantly shopping with Nike for the rest of my life!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?