BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mariana R.
McMinnville
It’s a great place to buy running shoes , windbreakers , hoodies , and so on . It’s a great quality and things will last you for a long time. It’s a great shopping experience and I would shop there anytime.
Jaime P.
Fairfield , CA
I purchased the Nike Roshe One in Black and they are honestly the best. They are really comfortable and stylish if you dress them correctly. They are a bit pricy but I think it’s worth it for the quality.
Katie B.
Nike is my favorite brand for workout clothing. I love how durable their clothing is and i always feel like the women’s line is sporty but chic which makes anyone feel powerful when wearing their clothes.
madeline B.
Elon, NC
Nike is always a great brand for my workout clothes. I love their Nike pro sports bras. They last forever and I love wearing them to dance. I have them in like 7 different colors. I would shop here again.
was @.
Irving Texas
This brand is really great, all their products are high quality , they last a very long time & the styles are always really modern & trendy , i would definitely recommend this to other people & friends !!
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
Love Nike!! Whether you need fitness shoes, apparel, or accessories.. they have it! They can be on the expensive side but the quality is great! There’s a reason why Nike is one of the most popular brands out there!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Love their sports shorts. Their sizing is super consistent which is hard to find and they have lasted me years! They still look just as great now as when I bought them, and some I’ve had for over 2 years!
Velia C.
Balch Springs, TX
They always have great styles and amazing deals! I love going just to look around but always leave with a bag in my hand because it’s just irresistible to not buy something while you’re in the Nike store!
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Nike has been a brand that I have always loved to buy athletic clothing from since I was in elementary school. I have tank tops, sweatshirts, shorts, sneakers and all which were affordable! The good thing about Nike is that the sales are always incredible and whether you go to a store or shop online, the customer service is amazing. I see myself always purchasing items from this brand.
Ashley M.
Saint Rose, LA
I find great shoes at Nike all the time. Especially the outlet. It is my favorite place to go get my shoes for exercising. They have a wide variety and you are bound to find something to match you style.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?