BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Monica J.
Austin, TX
I love the brand down to the apparel ,shoes and kids line aswell! My goto brand for back to school shopping . Very affordable for a single parent of two . Super stylish aswell !
Suzy ✨.
Best running shoes I own. Super comfortable athletic wear. I got sneakers for marching band originally and then got a new pair when I started a retail job that required me to be on my feet a lot. It definitely helped for those really long shifts.
Madeline C.
Georgetown , KY
I live in the Nike running shorts for women. I exercise in them everyday. They last for a while and have a variety of colors. Nike can be expensive, but it you exercise everyday or active in some way it is worth spending the money.
Liz W.
Shakopee , MN
I love all Nike products but especially their shoes. Always good quality and they have a great selection of styles and colors. You can usually find what you are looking for.
Charlotte H.
HUGE fan of their pants. Personally I am an all star cheerleader and their nope pro shorts and capris are my favorite to wear to practice along with the VSX shorts that I find are also great because they are not too short. Everything I own from them is great quality: shoes, headbands, pants, tops ect. I will say that I would not go to them from swimsuits... I find that their one piece are not made out of great material and are very thin... but maybe that was just the style I bought.
Monica B.
I love buying nike shoes for all the different types of workouts I do from boxing to running to weight lifting or hiking. They have a decent variety but the shoes and clothes are just too pricey for me. Good quality but very pricey.
Brooke G.
Elk River, MN
I wish I could shop here more often. I always love their clothes but it is always way too expensive. I never go in the store or shop online anymore because it is too pricey.
Haley H.
I own a pair of Nike Free 5.0 and would not recommend as a running shoe. Okay for training, however, I have a wide foot and these shoes are very tight around the top of my foot.
Taylor R.
Nike expensive but it's good quality. I have a lot of sneakers from there very comfortable and it's cute not very affordable if ur on a budget but definitely go check it out
Kay V.
North Wales, PA
I own 7 pairs of nikes. They're my favorite brand of shoes. From running to casual, this is the brand I gravitate towards to buy. The shoes are both stylish are comfortable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?