4.79 / 5 based on 48,942 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love Nikes I've gotten sweaters shirts shoes leggings sandals pretty much anything and you name I've bought it. Ever since my son started walking all he uses is Nikes. Nikes never disappoints.
This is my first running shoe. I selected it because I wanted the plus pocket for the Nike+ device to run with my iPod. The shoes have met my expectations. In seven months I logged 300 miles with the original shoe and inserts. I just replaced the inserts at the beginning of the month and the shoes still feel great. THE SHOELACES ALWAYS STAY TIED! I have never had the shoelaces become untied after being tied with a regular shoelace knot - double tying not needed. The shoes provide good support for the foot without being an anchor. The soles are durable when running on concrete or asphalt in South Florida which has high humidity. The original inserts seemed like they had lost a little cushioning after 300 miles, so with my replacements I expect to get at least another 300 miles from the shoes. Great value because they last and perform!
Sporty, sleek, and classic clothing that tends to have wonderful sale prices! Love that they have similar options for both kids and adults- my son and I can match, even when he doesn’t want to!
Love everything Nike! I'm legit a Nike junkie, their stuff is so durable and last a long time! If it's the real deal, not to mention you look super sharp in it!!
Usually the place where I get all my shoes from our from the Nike store I love how they feel they might be a little bit pricey but it's totally worth the price because you pay what it's worth￼
I love love love my nike tennis shoes! They are my go to running shoe and are great quality! I go through like 3 pair a year, and i run a lot (like 6 miles a day)! They are great shoes with wonderful support for the foot and ankle!
Nike is not a cheap brand. But the products all hold up really well. From the clothing to the show. I have 2 sons and we surely went through our share of Nike products. The good thing about it though I was able to hand down shirts and shorts etc to other members of the family. Nothing looked worn out or faded. The quality was still there! I wish I could say I handed down the shoes too. But the truth of the matter is they literally wore them until they fell apart. That took a long time too! I only have great things to say about Nike. It's a brand that is worth every penny you spend!
You can find it in nearly every shopping location. My favorite from Nike is definitely their shoes! Although they have great workout clothes, there are so many great & more affordable alternatives.
My boyfriend buys shoes for our entire family from Nike. They always have great deals and they offer a great guarentee. My son broke his shoes and they sent him a brand new pair free of charge.
I have used nike and when i go there i usually make a large purchase because they have so many items and they are all such high quality and last a long time. It is a little pricey but the quality pays off. I will continue to shop here because i love their products
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos