4.79 / 5 based on 48,906 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
After running cross country for 6 years, and still running on my own time for the past 4, I have gone through many running shoes. These are by far the best! Where have these been the past 10 years of my life? I have flat feet, hip problems, and get shin splints pretty often. My Nike Free's haven't gotten rid of my problems (and I didn't expect them to), but I do notice a difference. Follow the directions that come with the shoes- switch into them gradually. They are minimal support, so your legs and feet need to adapt to them.
Overall I love the store. Great quality on their clothing and shoes. Some things are ridiculously too pricey. My favorite Nike product are there running shoes!! Great quality and last a long time!!!!!
Nike is an amazing company and I get so much of my clothes here. My favorite thing to buy is anything from their Nike Pro line, their sports bras, Nike pro spandex, and leggings. I shop at Nike very often because I am an athlete and I love to dress comfortably. Everything is very high quality. I have one sports bra that is four years old now and it still looks the exact same as it did when I bought it. I have many pairs of shoes that are Nike and I love them all. I have running shoes, flip flops, slides, and cheerleading shoes. I wear nike products every single day. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Nike to people.
Nike stores have all my fitness needs in one, from shoes to legging to shirts. They have a variety of styles and sizes that are right for me. I love Nike but I wish their prices weren't as high.
Love everything I have from Nike I wear running shorts about everyday because there are so many color options and they're so comfortable they come in a variety of lengths and are definitely worth the price.
So Nike .... I have 2 pairs of Nike sneakers and I really love them. They walk great and look beautiful. The price is sometimes a little high. But other then the price I like it. Even love it. I
The shoes are long lasting and comfortable. Have never had a problem with Nike. Shoes are a little overpriced but are worth it in the end. Shoe size fits to what it says. Totally recommend Nike.
I'm a loyal Nike running shoe girl. All of my running shoes are Nike they are comfortable and support my high arches amazingly. I always keep my shoes until they fall apart which is a long time!!
I recently purchased a pair of lightweight tennis shoes to wear at work. They are amazing! I'm on my feet off and on for 10 hours a day and having a pair of cozy shoes was a must for me. I love them so much I wear them on the weekends and to go for hikes/walks.
jnewjen h5f54j f54uifn thisproduct is horrible and when i say this produc ti mean all nike products in gerneral. especially the air force 1 whic are soo not comfortable and i dont like how everyday i come home with my feet hurting like they need to fix that problem.,
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos