BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brandon G.
Magnolia, AR
I only wear Nike shoes. I work in the fitness industry, so the main thing I wear is tennis shoes. Nike's are the most comfortable for my feet and I never have a question with size with a purchase. Nike shoes are durable and
, if taken care of, will last a very long time.
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
I love Nike. I highly recommend their sneakers and active wear. I have had Nike shoes and clothing for years and notice hardly any wear on the fitness leggings or sneakers. Can't beat the quality.
Renee M.
thornton
I just bought some mint green and lavender cross trainers. Oh my gosh- I love them!!! Super cute and comfortable. I wear them to CrossFit and I teach in them. My feet are so happy when I wear them!
Rachel  W.
Desoto, TX
Love Nike! I'm a huge sneaker head and enjoy their clothing just as much! My go to workout and relaxing brand. I really like the wide variety of styles they offer! Even my little one reps Nike!
Lou R.
Who doesn't love Nike? I have 5 pairs of shoes, a set of headbands, a pair of jogging pants with the sweater, 5 pairs of shorts, and lots more!!! Love to work out? Go shop at Nike, and JUST DO IT!!
Danielle P.
Ambler, PA
Nike is such an amazing athletic clothing brand! I am a dancer so having good athletic clothes is essential! The quality of the clothing is amazing and I feel great wearing it. The clothes can be on the more expensive side but it is so worth it! I would highly recommend!
Cassidy C.
Carmel, IN
I love every pair of Nike shoes that I own and wear a pair nearly everyday! They hold up extremely well and stay supportive and comfortable even after extended wear. I've had some pairs for years, and they still look and fit great. I'll definitely keep buying from them!
Aubrey S.
Manchester, CT
Nike makes the best running shoes/clothes. I do shop there quite often, but I don't go there all the time. There clothes are a little pricey but their shoes are a good price. I will continue to shop there because you can never really go wrong with Nike.
Alaysha D.
Plainfield, NJ
Nike is like my go to shoe brand that i like to buy. I've been purchasing nike sneakers since i was a bit younger , not that old right now but mostly at the beginning of time i had to have nikies .
Kharine C.
I bought some watermelon air presto's and I love them! I have to stop myself from wearing them sometimes because they're so comfortable and lightweight. I'm definitely going to buy another pair very soon!!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?