4.79 / 5 based on 49,047 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
My son wears Nike athletic wear daily. He loves the dry fit shorts, pants and shirts. He recently purchased some running shoes providing him with the comfort and support he needs when running track.
They're shoes are great but my most recent Nike purchase (2 wks ago) at JcPenney was not pleasant. I purchased some downshifters and the flap to feed the laces through has ripped. :( Not impressed...
I love the style of the shoes their so pretty but for my comfort they hurt the ends of my toes. It xould be i have wide foot and need a shoe that have wider sides becuase the nikes are to closed in.
I absolutely love Nike, I just purchased a pair of sneakers there that I am still loving. I really wish high end products were more affordable though. So that everyone could shop from them more often
Nike is usually my go to athletic wear! They are extremely breathable and comfortable. However, my problem with this brand is that they are pricey even though their products are not the most durable.
If I'm ever looking for running shoes, I rely heavily on Nike. I absolutely love the quality of their shoes. My shopping experience is always pleasant. I shop here often and I highly recommend to others
Love Nike. From apparel to shoes, you can't go wrong with their products! My favorite product is their flip flops. I can't go a summer without purchasing a new pair. Super comfortable and stylish.
I love the Nike free runs and other shoes but when it comes to some of their workout shirts and pants etc they really don't last as long or tend to fade out easy it really depends on the material.
I truly love Nike products. The quality is high in everything I own in Nike. The althletic wear does a great job in wickjng away moisture. When the gear is meant to keep you warm, it will. Yhe shoes are by far the most comfortable I have ever worn. They have every sport covered. The only thing I can say that is a negative is that sometimes the sizes run small in women's clothing. The shoes are generally true to size. My husband and children usually don't have an issue with sizing as well. For me, however, I have noticed that some clothes wpuld be true to size or run small. Other than the size issue, I love Nike and will continue to wear Nike.
I bought some watermelon air presto's and I love them! I have to stop myself from wearing them sometimes because they're so comfortable and lightweight. I'm definitely going to buy another pair very soon!!!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos