BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
I love Nike they have amazing workout clothes. My favorite purchase was my baseball cap. They have pretty good quality. They are very pricey because you're paying for the name. I will shop there again.
Tiffany C.
Corryton , TN
I love Nike products. I own quite a few of Nike shoes and they are all so comfy! I've never found a con with Nike. I recommend their products and shop here often. I love their running shorts also!!!!!!
Rachel 💋.
Kent, OH
This high end sportswear brand never disappoints. Nike is one of those companies that provides quality for an average price. From a light windbreaker to my favorite gym shoe... Nike has got me covered.
Zamantha A.
Solvang, CA
Definetly love nike! I love their shoes and clothing! It is comfortable and cute to wear too! however, their products are quite expensive and they never have any sales. I would recommend this company.
Merelyn S.
kenner
Nike I love Nike i just bought today 3 pairs of Nike just cuz I love the brand so much. They’re shoes are so comfortable,affordable for great quality shoes, you can match their shoes with anytime tbh.
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
I wear Nike to work out or complete my sporty chic outfit. I live close to the Nike outlet store which is perfect and nice because everything is 30-50% off. The quality is good and the styles are nice.
Morgan B.
Highly recommend Nike! I actually wear them as work shoes and they work great! I wish they weren't so pricey though because I want like every pair out there! Must have for working out too! Shop away!!
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
The clothes and shoes are amazing they are a little pricey but if great quality very durable and great for running and gym visits I don't really buy a lot cause the prices but I would still recommend.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Everyone loves Nike.. and so do i!! They make some really great looking shoes... all different colors!! Whatever kind of work out shoe you looking for.. Nike has it! AND work out clothing is soo great!!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Nike! They have some really quality products. I have purchased bags, shoes, spandex, leggings, jackets, and sports bras and all of my stuff is still nice. They are very stylish and comfortable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?