BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Luzmery P.
Vineland, NJ
One of the best brands out their for shoes amazing quality over 1 thousand designs and shoes to choose from and may sizes from a baby side all the way to a size 13 if I'm not mistaken very great brand!
Nicole M.
San Diego, CA
Nike makes a shoe that can just about make it through anything I'm convinced. I have a solid pair that lasted me through CrossFit and two years of bartending and not until recently did the bottom start feeling like they had finally just had enough and were starting to not give as much support. The shoes themselves however are in great shape and still are presentable even after many washes. I'll be back for some Nikes soon! Their clothing is pretty tough too!
Nexii C.
Ballinger, TX
Nike is one of the most amazing brands it's product is out of this word. It's product is a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time. Nike is my favorite clothing line even though it has more product!
Johana D.
Conway
Who doesn't love Nike products? Their shoes and cloths are the BEST when you want to work out. They are so comfortable. Their shoes are so nice and they don't ever hurt my feet. The best athletic wear.
helen c.
Denver, CO
I loved i always have a pair of Nike shoes in my closet and my daughter's closet, everybody likes nikes, they last forever, they are comfortable and beautiful styles for everyone definitely recommend.
Morgan B.
Highly recommend Nike! I actually wear them as work shoes and they work great! I wish they weren't so pricey though because I want like every pair out there! Must have for working out too! Shop away!!
Stacey V.
I love nike!!! It's my go to store especially fitness wise I love going to the bike outlet and seeing what they have I've recently purchased some shoes and a hat and I always get compliment about them😄
Adrianna M.
Bangor , MI
All nikes products are great quality. I own several products from Nike and there all great. It's a medium price range , some things might be expensive but your getting what your paying. If in need of sporting clothes or shoes go here!
Aleyah L.
Staten Island , NY
Prices could be better but it's worth the price. I feel like an athlete when I wear Nike. My dad prefers Nike and I love how they sponsors my school D1 team. Love Nike
Merelyn S.
kenner
Nike I love Nike i just bought today 3 pairs of Nike just cuz I love the brand so much. They’re shoes are so comfortable,affordable for great quality shoes, you can match their shoes with anytime tbh.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?