BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Chase W.
Cleveland
There's not a whole lot that Nike makes that I don't like. From shoes to clothes to accessories. Nike's products are durable and very comfortable. Would 10/10 recommend anything Nike.
Taylor N.
Stem , NC
Nike will always be on of my favorites. I will gladly go broke if it meant spending all of my money on new nike stuff. Nikes crewnecks, shies, shorts, and sweatshirts are too die for
Kaitlyn L.
My husband and I both love Nike products! We always try to get them on a sale, but Nike tends to be our splurge brand! Everything I have from Nike is comfortable and fits really well!
Dallas L.
Orem
My go to brand, I'm Nike all the way. Even have the Nike swish on my car. Always my favorite shoe choice. My Air Thea's are amazing. Also love the sports bras and shorts. Always cute.
Victoria W.
District Heights, MD
I travel a lot, and on my adventures I do a lot of hiking, running, swimming, walking, and climbing.  I need to stay in shape just so I can keep up with the adventures I plan for myself while traveling to different countries.  I rely on Nike to help! I wear Nike products such as shoes, leggings, and I absolutely love my Nike Pro Hyperaware long sleeve training top, it's perfect for running in the cold.  I also love the Nike brand and the slogan "Just Do It", it relates to my life.  For a while I only dreamed about visiting places I would see in travel magazines but one day I decided to "just do it!" I decided I would stop being scared of traveling by myself or going to a place where I couldn't speak the language and I got up and did it!
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Great clothes that are expensive but worth every penny. I get my nike clothes from dicks and they're are many options. My favorite clothing item is definitely the athletic running shorts.
nadia h.
This product is good for everybody I will recommend this product. I have a lot of Nike shoes. They are so comfortable and so easily wear with anything. I would recommend this product.
Sloan M.
Riverview , FL
Can be very expensive at times but if you're willing to search online or even look at marshalls you can find some great deals! Their products are amazing quality though so it's usually worth the price.
Esmeralda C.
I love love love Nike! All of their items are to die for. So comfortable and stylish. Whether you need to go out for a run or want to look hip, Nike is the way to go!
Justina H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is my favorite brand for tennis shoes. They have so many colors &styles for different occasions. The 'In Seasons' are my favorite, I have four pair! They have memory foam inside.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?