4.79 / 5 based on 51,253 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I bought a high impact sports bra and it’s the best I’ve ever used. It keeps everything In place without squishing everything down. I need to get more colors because I always reach for this one when it’s clean!
I honestly consider myself more of an adidas girl, though I do still think Nike has a lot of great products. I have purchased some of their athletic wear and have been really satisfied with the quality and durability.
I recently bought my first pair of nikes and I thought they wouldn’t be worth the price but after I spent a week at Disney walking all over all days they were still like new. Worth it and they have a lot of sales
I love Nike there shoes! They are always comfortable and affordable. They fit to true size! More exciting than shoes is the NEW plus size active gear they've come out with!! Go Nike!!! Pushed me to workout more!
I bought a pair of Nike free 5.0 and they are so comfortable! Of course they are pink because I'm a girly girl! They are so light you forget you're wearing them! I would definitely buy these over and over again!
I love Nike products - who doesn't? Hands down my favorite thing about Nike products is that they are LONG LASTING. Never have I ever had a product from Nike bite the dust after only having it a short period of time. I like their shoes just like everyone else, but I really like their clothing, too! I live in Minnesota where it's freezing almost all year round, so sweatshirts are essential! (Pictured: my favorite Nike sweatshirt). Nike seems to be one of those brands that has been wildly successful since it launched and will most likely be wildly successful forever. I really like going to Nike Outlets, too. We all know that Nike products can be rather expensive.... so going to a Nike outlet helps you get more bang for your buck! Highly recommend Nike products!
Although they aren't really size inclusive, they have a wide range of styles. The leggings and Nike pros are super comfortable to work out in as well as lounge around the house. I definitely will buy here again
There's nothing better than a pair of comfortable sneakers! I work from home so during a day I don't have chance to move around but I always try to go for a walk when I'm done. I love that Nike is always trying to keep up with newest trends in fashion and their products are very affordable!
Nike gang or no gang 🤟🏻 This is all my boyfriend and I wear. Literally his whole closet is strictly Nike. It’s self explanatory, great quality and it’s simple but you’ll always look fresh if you got a Nike fit on
I've never purchased something I didn't like from Nike. They are my go-to for workout shoes and clothing. High quality and very stylish. There is also a large selection for any fitness venture you might be doing.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos