BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Gracie H.
Love Nike shoes and their shorts I usually wear their apparel when I work out it is super cute and stylish i like how everything they make fits and usually lasts a good while after you purchase it so very durable
Karina M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the brand. From clothing to shoes!!! Great for working out in and staying in style. So much variety for everyone in the family from baby to even grandparents lol. There's always something to buy from Nike!
Mariah M.
Great brand, lots of different things to choose from. I have always loved Nike shoes and apparel. The pricing could be a little bit high for some. The quality is usually pretty good. Definitely worth it though.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I love Nike shoes, when it comes to working out they are my go to! My family has been buying Nike for years and will continue to do so for many more to come! The quality is amazing and the products last so long!
Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought a high impact sports bra and it’s the best I’ve ever used. It keeps everything In place without squishing everything down. I need to get more colors because I always reach for this one when it’s clean!
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have flat feet so finding a comfortable sneaker is hard for me. Nike is a great brand with high quality sneakers and clothing and accessories as well! The price is on point with the quality I would recommend!
Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
I bought a pair of Nike free 5.0 and they are so comfortable! Of course they are pink because I'm a girly girl! They are so light you forget you're wearing them! I would definitely buy these over and over again!
Gwendelyn M.
This is my favorite shoe brand. I worked long hours and these were my go tos. They are very comfortable on my feet and the people that work there are wonderful and very helpful. I would recommend shopping here.
David M.
Pensacola
Great quality products, limited on shoes that come in wide sizes, but the ones I’ve found offered in wide have been great. Prices vary from affordable to expensive but the quality remains great in all the shoes.
Kelsey R.
You can never go wrong with Nike apparel when it comes to sporting/outdoors activities. Nike is my personal top favorite for tennis shoes. You can rest assured knowing that nike has a shoe to fit almost any need.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?