4.79 / 5 based on 51,562 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
One of the best for any sports wear. Lives up to the hype, trust worthy, great, last forever and i love it. I dont usually like brand named things but this is a must
I am a runner and training for a marathon. Most of my running gear is Nike. I find it's the brand that fits me best and is the most comfortable for running shorts. I wish their running tanks were a little shorter.
I just got a pair of cross training shoes for Body Beast and P90x. They have great support and I feel like my feet are much more stable. The leather is soft so you don't have to worries about break in blisters
My favorite work out clothing brand. I'm obsessed. Pros-long lasting active wear. Cons-a bit pricey (but worth it). Everything is good quality. I don't see anything they need to make better. I will be shopping here again.
I love Nike . I have all types of Nikes . Their hoodies are comfy and their leggings go in. I wear mostly boys grade school Nikes the ones that cost a arm and a leg.
Who doesn't love Nike?!?!? They are always coming out with newer cooler trends and stay up to date with today's style! Their shoes always fit my feet like a glove. Not too cheap but not too pricey. Definitely worth every penny.
I love their workout clothes. I have tank tops, shorts, spandex, and shoes. I buy mostly shoes for the reason of me being on my feet most of the time. I believe some things are affordable and others are expensive.
Nike has never let me down. I've always loved the brand because it's great quality. I make sure my daughter, myself and my boyfriend all have new nike shoes once every 4 months or so. Just because I love the brand so much.
Very comfortable shoe they sell and they go with almost anything. My favorite purchase from Nike was when I got my black nikes. The employees are very helpful and nice. I definitely will be shopping at Nike again.
Their items are a bit expensive (depending on what you purchase) however, they have an amazing selection of shoes. Whenever I'm considering getting gym shoes I look for Nike. The shoes I purchase usually fit well.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos