BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angel B.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
I buy shoes from Nike and they always last me the longest time. They are always comfortable for walking in and all around. When I wear them for long days, they never have made my feet hurt. Definitely 10/10 recommend to everyone!!
Espérer 👑.
Bronx, NY
Nike nike nike you never fail. Nike have everything and always dropping new stuff. They have clothes now from plus size to kids and they prices are good to. I love nike and you could find it anywhere. Marshals, Macy’s, tj max etc.
Angie A.
Love Nike in general they have beautiful active wear and amazing running shoes this brand never goes out of style. And people seem to love it more and more. It’s personally my favorite active wear brand and most of the shoes I own are Nike.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
My favorite sneaker 👟 I love some good pair of sneakers especially if they're Nike. Love how comfortable they're and how amazing they look in every one. I love that they can be very versatile. Good price, at least in my size tho.
Renee P.
Los Lunas
Love Nike! My issue is I’m a bigger girl and most of the time I can by with a large but only if I want it fitted. I like looser sweaters so I have to shop for those in men section which don’t come in the cute girly colors.
Sydney H.
Wayland, MI
Nike is awesome. Their shoes are my favorite. I️ like the simplicity of them and their colors. They’re comfy and I️ wear them for a long time. They have good customer service and I’ve always had a positive experience with Nike.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
I have about three pairs of Nike’s and I love all of them. They’re all great quality and have lasted for two years and will last many more. They also have great arch support and are great for those with weak ankles and knees.
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
Nike is probably the most used brand I have. It’s pricey, but worth the buy. I have gotten soccer equipment for a decent price beings it is a name brand. It has great quality no matter what you buy. Very comfortable clothing.
kylie v.
Belle
I typically only buy shoes from Nike. I’ve never purchased too many clothes. The shoes are always affordable, in style and comfortable enough for me to wear to work as a nurse. My husband also really loves Nike’s golf polos.
Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
Nike is an awesome store. I recently bought my son some shoes there ( white nike Air Force 1) they were on sale too. In the future I would love to buy some hurache white bikes for myself. Me and my husband love this store.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?