BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Olivia C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand Nike! It's just very expensive. I don't shop here a lot. I just look at the clearance. The clothes are great quality. I can't choose my favorite purchase ever. I will definitely shop here again!
Katie A.
Port Royal, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I live in my Nike shoes because they are just so comfortable and durable! Usually my knees hurt when I run but they never do with my Nikes! I have about 5 pairs and I will continue to wear them and buy more!
papi m.
I love Nike! The product that I've purchased from Nike is amazing. I will be purchasing more Nike products in the future and I hope others do the same. Their products were very affordable and that's what I enjoy most about Nike. I would definitely recommend Nike to other people!
Meridian M.
Shafter, CA
Nike is a great brand! They put out lots of different kinds of great quality products that make you look great! My favorite running shorts are Nike running shorts! I just wish they weren't so darn expensive!
Patricia S.
Torrance, CA
I love all of nikes products. I have never seen a Nike product that wasn't good. Everything is comfortable and really nice material. I love their shoes I just wish they make more casual shoes and although every product is pricey they do have some sales if you go to an outlet Nike kind.
Isabella M.
Berlin, CT
My favorite fitness brand they have good prices for the great quality of there clothes (compared to brands like lululemon or north face) also their clothes are very fashionable and comfortable good for fitness or just everyday wear
Rachel B.
While I enjoy athletic apparel from various companies, Nike is my go-to store for athletic shoes. I've never regretted a Nike shoe purchase, and my shoes from them last for YEARS, though I typically purchase a new pair each year. Nike is on trend in terms of colors, patterns, and silhouettes, as well. Another great feature of Nike footwear is that it runs true to size across styles. I am always a size 8, which makes ordering online a bit easier!
I actually do wear a lot of Nike athletic apparel, as well, and it also runs true to size across styles. While a bit pricier than some other brands, I find Nike products to be of great quality. And if you're diligent, you can find some sales, as well!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
I have 4 pairs of their shoes and they are fantastic and have lasted me forever! I absolutely love the colors, as well as the comfort in the soles! I normally shop from the outlet but if I really needed a pair I would go to a normal store.
Savannah W.
I absolutely love all things nike I just wish I could afford a pair of shoes for every outfit! They are so comfortable however they do run small so always try on the style you want before making a purchase!
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Love their sneakers! I had a pair that lasted me over 5 years. Just bought a new pair last year and they are super comfy. It is the only brand that can handle my horrible feet! Only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because price of shoes these days are CRAZY!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?