4.79 / 5 based on 49,088 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my go to product for years. I love how they fit my feet, my body and overall quality of product is amazing. When it comes to NIKE I don't care how much it is; I will still buy as long as the product is in good quality. I absolutely love them. I always recommend to everyone I know.
Love love my throw back '76 Cortez! Have then with a white, gold, black, & silver on white swooshes. I also own a pair of the original dope mans. Not to mention my current favorite bright orange & neon swoosh
I bought a jacket from there and it's so comfortable specially to work out in and it's not that expensive ,the quality was absolutely great . I have also bought some shoes which are also very comfortable and fashionable !!
I love the quality of shoes and clothing. They are kinda of expensive but it's worth it. I always enjoy when I go to kids foot locker to get a brand new pair of Nike. My favorite brand of Nike is Air Force 1s.
I've been wearing Nike clothing for as long as I can remember. 90% of my shoes are from Nike and ALL of my workout gear is from Nike too! Their quality is top notch and comfy for any workout you plan on doing!
Obviously they are a great shoe with a great reputation. They are well made...some pairs I've had for quite some time. They are reasonably priced, and have alot of variety
Nike is a very good brand. I wear everything from clothes to shoes and even head gear. Their shoes are really comfortable. Especially the sports shoes and clothing because I am a bit active and they work well.
Everyone loves Nike! They’re pricey but you can find bargains on Poshmark, TJMaxx and other bargain places like that and they even have (or will soon!) a hijab collection which I’m really excited about as a Muslim woman!
I get 90% of my running shoes and workout shoes from Nike. I do have to go a size up on my running shoes just to make sure there is room for some normal movement while running so my toes don’t get squished.
The Nike outlet is our favorite for back to school, birthday, and Christmas shopping. It is also the only place my husband can find Jordan shoes to fit him. The prices are amazing and we get great products!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos