BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Briana R.
Big Rapids
Love all of my Nike apparel. Everything is a perfect fit once you figure out your size and they hold up forever! I’ve had a Nike sports bra for 8 years and it’s still in perfect condition and looks like the same as my brand new one! It’s held up perfect! I love my Nike slides and my soccer pants and all of my Nike clothing.
Cheyenne C.
Lewistown
Love Nike shoes I own a lot of there shoes love how comfy they are especially there sweatshirts, love how warm they keep you when your cold or out and about definitely would buy more clothes from Nike whenever I have the chance to.
Chris C.
South San Francisco
I usually get my baseball gear from heat and they never fail to wear out on me. The white pants I use are very durable and help me play comfortably when I’m on the field. The compression shirts make me feel loose and ready to play.
Isamar I.
Monett
Nike overall is a legendary brand that has never let me down. I am always beyond pleased with their products, especially their spandex shorts and leggings. I have many that are still in top condition after two years of frequent use!
chloe m.
i love Nike it is such a great brand for me because it’s stylish, comfortable, and athletic. My favorite Nike product that I own is definitely my air force ones and i would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great shoe.
Angie A.
Love Nike in general they have beautiful active wear and amazing running shoes this brand never goes out of style. And people seem to love it more and more. It’s personally my favorite active wear brand and most of the shoes I own are Nike.
Angel B.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
I buy shoes from Nike and they always last me the longest time. They are always comfortable for walking in and all around. When I wear them for long days, they never have made my feet hurt. Definitely 10/10 recommend to everyone!!
Rosalva C.
santa maria
I love dressing comfortable when working out, traveling or lounging at home! This is my go to store! The shoes are always comfortable and I love the outlets!!! They always have something I love on clearance! I love a good bargain!
Allison C.
Rockville
I love nikes products. They last so well and are great to work out in or just run around doing errands. I own so many different types of their shoes and although they aren’t the best running shoes, they are great for everyday use.
Saadiqah G.
Tampa, Florida
Comfort level : infinity! I feel like I can go anywhere in my nike shoes, to work out, to class, travel, running errands, I can go on and on! You get so much wear out of these that there can be no complaints about the price. Love!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?