BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Megan C.
Atlanta
I love Nike. I shop here too much according to my husband. I work at a gym so I LOVE their shorts in the summer and their full length leggings in the winter. No one does athletic gear like Nike. Trainer approved gear.
Andjoua R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Will always and forever love NIKE! From the casual tees, athletic wear, casual and running sneakers, Nike is the gear you want to wear. I will be a forever buyer of Nike products because of both the style and comfort.
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike for their athletic attire it is amazing and very high quality. The products are kind of pricey but They are totally worth it. I love everything I have ever purchased from Nike. I would recommend this brand.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love shopping from Nike.com. They ship ridiculously fast & you get free shipping simply from creating an account which just requires a password & email address. I recommend that everyone buy their shoes from the site.
Taylor R.
Toledo, OH
Always pleased with the products I buy from Nike! They have bunches of different colors and different types of shoes. You can create your own on their website too! Very comfy and you can buy them for any type of sport
Allison G.
I always purchase sneakers from Nike.  They are affordable and durable.  Always in style and super comfortable.  I shop at Nike often and will continue to do so.  I would recommend Nike to others as well.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nikes will always be my go-to working shoe. I work in retail, so I am always on my feet, and this definitely help me get through my day. Not only are they comfortable but they are cute and customizable which I l o v e.
Megan B.
Gerald
Purchased my husband his first pair of Nikes! He loves how comfortable they are! This was not my first purchase of Nike, I've been a long time customer because they are so reasonably priced! I will shop at Nike again.
Caitlyn Y.
Greensboro
I love Nike so much! I go there all the time and it is my go to for all my workout gear as well as tennis shoes. The Nike store itself is much more affordable than buying it at any 3rd party and has stuff for all ages.
Allana J.
I love Nike! They create the best products for working out or simply just lounging around. I shop here a lot, maybe a few times a month. Nike is usually pretty pricey but if you go to the outlets it’s more affordable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?