BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My family love sneakers and this brand is one of them. They have great quality shoes. Expensive but depending on what shoe you get. Or if you catching the sales. The shoes are very comfortable.
Alexus P.
I love Nike shoes and workout gear. The shoes are comfortable and the running shorts are perfect for any exercise. Nike can be pricey but they are usually having a sale or some sort of coupon
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
From shoes to cloths, it's heaven. The shoes are trendy as well as comfy all day. The cloths are soft and can withstand a hard day at the gym, beach, or outside! The colors schemes are to die for and I can ALWAYS find something to go with any outfit!!!
Caitlyn C.
I think it's very obvious that nike had great quality shoes and clothes as well as sports equipment. They can be expensive, but if you look around you'll probably be able to find sale items.
Vanessa G.
Orange
Nike is built on the idea that anyone can be a better athlete through the power of innovation. This philosophy is carried throughout the business and resonates through so much of what we do.
Michelle

I love this brand of clothing and footwear because I bought some sports shoes and I lasted almost 2 years, I love because their products are of very good quality.
Katy K.
Petaluma, CA
We get all of our shoes from Nike. They fit well for everyone in the family, last forever, and have a really great exchange policy if the shoes aren't up to par after you start wearing them.
Mayra S.
Anaheim, CA
These are honestly the best shoes ever! And super comfortable!! I literally have had my showers for so long and they are still in a good condition. I wish all of my shoes I owned were Nike.
Julia K.
Staten Island, NY
Bought my second pair of Nike roshes, IN LOVE, so comfy and breathable, I could wear them casually and to work out, great quality, Nike is my go to for sneakers. Def will keep coming back!
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is everything from shoes to clothes to hats my family is obsessed being a sports family Nike is always are go to brand. Love love love Nike. Just wish it was a little more affordable for families.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?