BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Meranda B.
Calhoun
My cousin is actually very high up in the Nike community and has been working for them since he was in high school 10 + years ago. Some items might be pricey but it's definitely a good brand!
Tabitha C.
Fife Lake
Nike is my go to brand for everything. Great quality shoes, spandex, T-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, and whatever else you can think of! It can be a bit pricey but the material really holds up.
Colby S.
Orlando , FL
I love there shoes. It's like the perfect accessory to any outfit. Nike is such an out there brand that you could literally wear anything from there and people will like what you are wearing.
Anna S.
Rainbow city
Nike and adidas are one of my favorite brands. Pros: very comfortable, very fashionable. I do shop here a lot, mainly for shoes. I honestly think Nike is doing a great job! If you’ve never shopped here then it’s a must!
Rocio G.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is a good brand overall and it is well known! I use to own Nike shoes throughout my whole high school year. I would get track, basketball and wrestling shoes for this brand and they always lasted me a long time!
Lauren P.
Worcester, MA
Nike is my favorite athletic store. Their products are long lasting and great quality. I buy almost all of my workout gear from them. I would like to see more fun prints from them on their women's clothing. I'll be buying more apparel sooner than later i'm sure.
Julia K.
Staten Island, NY
Bought my second pair of Nike roshes, IN LOVE, so comfy and breathable, I could wear them casually and to work out, great quality, Nike is my go to for sneakers. Def will keep coming back!
Alyssa G.
I love this brand. Deff check out the Nike outlet stores for awesome deals. Most times the outlet stores are cheaper than Nike items in other retail stores. Awesome styles , colors, quality. Etc.
Lucia A.
Gray
I love getting new athletic wear and when I need some I always go through Nike! Such a great company with a variety of great sports bras and leggings that I just adore! Will always shop here
Abrianna V.
Walsenburg, CO
My favorite thing to buy from nike are shoes of course and sweaters/Hoodies! I never really but anything else! Shoes are perfect!!great style! Hoodies are my fave because they fit just right!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?