BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Most of my sneakers are from Nike. They are sturdy and stable and are continuously coming out with new technology to optimize your workouts. The selection is great and very stylish and the material is very long lasting.
Tate M.
darien
Nike is great but it is kind of expensive. It has trendy items, fashionable items and sports training items. Because of this its great because i can get so many different items in one place. The quality is always amazing.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I love the different varieties of clothes, shoes, etc that Nike carries. The pricing is good and I buy this product for my entire family. The quality of the shoes are amazing and last for Years. I will continue to buy Nike.
maggi P.
Have been using Nike since day one and the quality is great! Depending on where you get Nike the price is very reasonable. My favorite purchase ever would be my Nike huaraches, they are by far the most comfortable shoes.
$ M.
I love Nike, they have an option for every walk of life, shoes, clothing, headbands, backpacks. The quality is really nice never cheap. My shopping experience was great and if you haven’t visited Nike I recommend it 100%.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I use there Nike pro shorts all the time when I cheer. They are super comfortable and fit very true to size. It's my favorite Nike item I've ever bought. I love all the style and patters I definitely am going to buy more.
Brittany R.
Nicholasville, KY
Great quality and unbeatable prices ! Love their shoe and workout line ! My favorite place to shop, always have what I need and more. They could add a few more
Sale discounts but either way I still recommend this brand
Darian R.
I workout a lot and I love buying Nike’s workout clothing. My favorite clothing from Nike is the running shorts. I feel like they last forever and they are pricey but I don’t mind it. I will definitely shop here again!
Amy S.
I love Nike footwear! I have a pair of Nike tennis shoes that I have had for eight years. They are somewhat dirty from these years of use, but totally intact and just as comfortable as they were the day I bought them.
anjali r.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing quality of sneakers that last me years! My one pair lasted me 10 years! I always buy my sneakers from Nike and never any other brand in my life thus far ! The prices are great for the quality you get and even the outlet stores never disappoint! Styles and shapes of variety for everyones taste !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?