BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
I like Nike clothes and shoes a lot. I feel that some items are way to overpriced and you could easily find a cheaper alternative. I love the running shoes as I have a flat foot it really makes doing things not wear out my feet.
Jenny R.
Cathedral City
Who doesn't love a good Nike product. My favorite outfit has to be my Nike running outfit. Comfortable, dry fit is a must have. For running to weightlifting, their gear is maid perfectly to be comfortable to do your best workout in. Their quality is great and lasts threw many washes after a great workout.
Dominika Q.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is one of my favorite sneakers brand. I love to buy shoes from there! I do have so many pair of shoes Nike shoes. Its long lasting and great quality product. I highly recommend the cloths and shoes this brand is my top .
Catherine B.
Galesburg
Have many different styles of shoes by Nike. I always use Nike for work shoes. I am a frequent customer of Nike. You can find good deals on Nike all around. I got a pair of nikes on sale for work at khols and love them.
Jennifer M.
I always buy all of my family's shoes from Nike. When it comes to shoes, they just can't be beat. They have a large selection of styles and colors in a large range of sizes. They cover from my husband's large size all the way down to my 9 month old.
Chelsea H.
I have purchased running shoes from Nike many times and continually fall in love.
My favorite part of this brand is how fashionable and functional the shoes are. You can wear the same pair to a festival and then the gym
Emily M.
Salina
Most of my athletic clothes are Nike. I just like the way they design their clothes and other products. Their shoes and athletic shorts are my favorite. I end up wearing them all of the time. It is a great brand overall.
Katie F.
Shelby
I am always happy with my purchases from Nike. I get my running shoes from Nike brand and am never disappointed with comfort. My son is a big fan of Nike products and he always likes when he gets something new from Nike
Brooke I.
Athens
I love everything Nike makes. You will pay a little more for the brand, but all the products that I have bought from Nike have lasted me years. I love their running shoes and their brightly colored schemes. Great brand!
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
The only athletic shoes my 16-year-old will wear. The quality is usually really good. We have only had a couple pair of tennis shoes that didn't hold up to his very active outdoor lifestyle.
We will continue to buy Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?