BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jayda N.
Macon
Fashionista Expert Level 1
OK what’s not to love about Nike my family where is Nike clothing Nike shoes Nike socks and the whole 9 yard we love Nike products they’re affordable their trendy they’re great and they can be found in any local retailer
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
I have to say I will never get enough of Nike! I have half of my work out gear in bike biggest they are so comfortable. I actually have about 5 new pairs of running shoes all in different colors and I couldn’t be more I love!
olivia C.
Love this brand they always have the cutest clothes.The sneaker are the best thing you could ever buy they may be a little pricey but they last a long time and they are so comfortable.I would 100% recommend shopping here.
victoria m.
Wilson, NC
I only wear Nike and/or Victoria’s Secret Sport when I wear sportwear. The only shoes I own are Nike and same with socks and some of my other workout attire. It’s durable and breathable during workouts and so comfortable.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I love the different varieties of clothes, shoes, etc that Nike carries. The pricing is good and I buy this product for my entire family. The quality of the shoes are amazing and last for Years. I will continue to buy Nike.
Bianca C.
Love their stuff only complaint is that most of their leggings are pretty see through I would love something with thicker material. Big fan of the shoes they are so comfy and cute I wear at least one Nike product a day!
Tate M.
darien
Nike is great but it is kind of expensive. It has trendy items, fashionable items and sports training items. Because of this its great because i can get so many different items in one place. The quality is always amazing.
Desseray S.
I shop Nike quiet a bit. Very good brand! Along with good quality merchandise! They're always coming out with different shoes and a girl and her shoes are inseparable, we all know that! Lol. Definitely love shopping Nike!
maggi P.
Have been using Nike since day one and the quality is great! Depending on where you get Nike the price is very reasonable. My favorite purchase ever would be my Nike huaraches, they are by far the most comfortable shoes.
Nike knocks it out of the park when it comes to quality. When it comes to footwear, this is where I turn. I have never had a poor experience here, and the staff is always so well educated on their inventory. Keep it up!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?