BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sophia R.
Kittanning
Sometimes I think things from Nike can be overpriced, but everything is great quality. I just think sixty dollars for sweatpants is a little outrageous. But I always find myself back in the store purchasing more Nike brand stuff lol.
Mollie M.
SeaTac
The best shoe brand in my opinion, super comfortable and cute. I feel good and confident in this brand and they last me forever. Employees are helpful and will honor any marked price even if wrong which is awesome, because we all know it sucks when you get up to the cashier and it rings up 4 times as much as it was marked so they are a great brand for making their customers happy.
Debbie M.
Dallas
Nike is awesome!!.. I love not only the comfort of shoes and clothing but the looks of all the different styles. I shop there one time every season! The quality is great and my items last a long time! I recommend anyone to shop here!
Sin F.
Fullerton
I bought some olive green Nike prestos!!! I love them I got a bunch of compliments from the girls at work! They are comfortable!  I bought a 7 and they seem a little big... I would go with a smaller size than You usually wear.
carolina l.
Oakland, CA
I like Nike but Nike store are too expensive, you can find the same exact things from half the amount of money at Ross, Marshall and even Macy’s. Nike factory store have good prices but the best deals are for female and kids sizes.
Taylor P.
Birmingham
Nike is the best place for running shorts and tennis shoes. I have a few pair of shorts that I got three or four years ago and they are still going strong. My favorite purchase lately has been a pair of black high waisted leggings!
Lena L.
Seattle, WA
Every pair of Nike shoes I have purchased has lasted for years upon years. That’s why I keep coming back to it! The prices are average as well and not too crazy which is great. I will return again and again. Nike
Chris C.
South San Francisco
I usually get my baseball gear from heat and they never fail to wear out on me. The white pants I use are very durable and help me play comfortably when I’m on the field. The compression shirts make me feel loose and ready to play.
Lindsay H.
Gretna, NE
I grew up playing soccer so I have always worn Nike clothes! My absolute favorite are there running shorts and soccer shorts. The soccer shorts are perfect length and very comfortable. The only down fall is it can be pretty pricey.
Julianna K.
Mission Viejo
Nike is my go to workout brand. Everything they make fits me perfectly and they have some super affordable products. My favorite thing to buy from Nike is their running shoes. I must have 4 pairs from Nike and they last me forever!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?