4.79 / 5 based on 51,255 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I use to work for the company before I had my daughter we love everything Nike and since working for the company i leaned a lot about the company and definitely amazing product from sports gear to every day wear fashion.
Nike is a little on the expensive side for clothing and products, but all of their items are very high quality and i have been buying from them for years. i haven't ran across a problem except my stuff wearing overtime.
Love Nike! The shoes they have been releasing lately have been very comfortable. I think there shoes are affordable but the clothes are rather expensive to me but if you can get to an outlet they always have good sales.
All things Nike rarely disappoint. The style is always on point and the products are all such good quality. I have a lot of Nike stuff, and it is all so comfortable. Not giving 5 stars because of some prices and I'm poor
With working at a sports Store, and having to wear athletic wear, Nike is one of my go to brands. Never have had a problem with the clothing or shoes. Actually the shoes have been one of the most comfortable shoes I own!
I tried Adidas and puma and others but I just keep coming back to Nike. From running shoes to gym shoes to cuter sneakers I wear with more dressed up outfits, Nike has everything and the comfort is above all other brands.
Nike is a great place to shop and it also has many products at different stores. It can be affordable and expensive because it has such a wide range, and that's what i like about it. I would definitely shop there again!
The only athletic shoes my 16-year-old will wear. The quality is usually really good. We have only had a couple pair of tennis shoes that didn't hold up to his very active outdoor lifestyle.
We will continue to buy Nike.
We will continue to buy Nike.
I've been wearing nike since I was a kid. this brand is definitely a staple in my wardrobe. the shoes are always great quality and comfort, and their wardrobe is always a nice perfect fit. then employees at the store are always super helpful and I will always come back to shop here astroturfing nike.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos