BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mattie M.
Mason, OH
My nike shoes are my favorite, they're extremely comfortable. Sometimes the price point is a little high, but they're great otherwise. I hate that sometimes the sizing is extremely different depending on the show.
Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I prefer nikes. They are cute, comfortable and when on sale affordable. I do think that they are pricey if not on sale. They are better than under armor shoes in my opinion. I normally buy my nikes at Nordstrom or models.
Brittney A.
Knoxville, TN
My son will not wear any shoes but Nike. He likes the way Nike fit his feet and he loves the styles. The only downside is we usually have to get a larger size as they usually run smaller than other brands I think.
Daiana L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this brand and majority of my shoes are Nike and they are so comfortable! Majority of people like wearing the brand since it's very known and they are also good quality and most of the shoes are affordable.
Raigan C.
Orlando, FL
Shoes to gear nike is where it is at. they have the best options and you create your own style . Something's are a little pricey but it's not that bad compared to how hot you will look with you gear and new kicks.
Araceli G.
Bakersfield
Very comfortable shoe they sell and they go with almost anything. My favorite purchase from Nike was when I got my black nikes. The employees are very helpful and nice. I definitely will be shopping at Nike again.
Marlayna C.
New York
I am a runner and training for a marathon. Most of my running gear is Nike. I find it's the brand that fits me best and is the most comfortable for running shorts. I wish their running tanks were a little shorter.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of the best for any sports wear. Lives up to the hype, trust worthy, great, last forever and i love it. I dont usually like brand named things but this is a must
Priscella C.
garden grove
Great quality products for a great price. Products a bit on the expensive side but there's always sales and discounts so can be affordable. I have been shopping at Nike for years and would recommend this to anyone!
Ashley H.
Gresham, OR
Nike has never let me down. I've always loved the brand because it's great quality. I make sure my daughter, myself and my boyfriend all have new nike shoes once every 4 months or so. Just because I love the brand so much.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?