BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Christiana H.
I love Nike so much it is one of my favorite shoes I have a few pairs of these and they are amazing! That are expensive but they are a good shoe! I recommend buying 😊
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
The only pair of shoes so far that I haven't worn through the heels in a matter of months. Takes a little bit to get them to be comfortable, but the wait is worth it.
alexa h.
Easley, SC
Nike is a household name brand that everybody loves. the quality is always good and there's always many different styles coming out. it may be a little bit pricey for their things but it's because their products last long.
Miquayla L.
Beaverton
Are usually shop at the Nike employee store and I do understand why it can be so messy but sometimes it’s crazy messy so overall the employees are great it’s just sometimes the store looks kind of trashed but I understand.
LaCresha J.
Nike is an excellent brand. There's so many options of sneakers. They are comfortable quality materials and last a long time. You can wear them with almost anything!
Kirsten T.
I LOVE anything Nike! Their running shorts are so comfortable and awesome when running in summer. Their shoes are very sturdy and have lasted me forever it feels like. I only buy my running shorts and tennis shoes from Nike!
Kaity m.
Holladay, UT
Nike is by far my favourite clothing, shoes, and sportswear brand. It maintains high quality while still being flattering and cute. I would highly recommend this brand to anybody looking for comfortable yet cute sportswear.
Monique P.
Bourg, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My whole family wear Nike shoes. They always have a style we all like. I love the free run for myself. My husband like air max. My sons like whatever is the brightest!! We all also love their athletic clothes. Super comfy.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
I alaays love getting new Nike gear! My laat pair of shorts are super cute and comfortable! If you use the nike + all you also get free shipping! They can be spend but worth it for the quality of clothing and shoes you get.
Myriam L.
Nike shoes the the shoes to get!!! Stylish when you are doing sports or even just to be rocking yourself! I know that it’s the only brand I wear to go for my everyday running. I live it so much I will continue to buy them!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back