BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sibel C.
Ik heb veel tshirts van nike gekocht tot nu toe! Sommige tshirts heb ik nog steeds sinds ik 16 ben! Nu ben ik inmiddels al 22 en draag ze nog steeds:) ik vind nike niet een prijzig merk, maar wel een hele goede merk!
Sabrina M.
Lynn, MA
I love Nike shoes and clothing. Very comfortable and fitting. Some things can be on the expensive side but it is very much worth it. Nike can be used for every day use or just for certain sporting events.
Kayla W.
Derwood, MD
Both my boyfriend and I work out in various forms (tennis, running, rock climbing, yoga, weight lifting, hiking, calisthenics, football, etc), and we solely buy from Nike. Nike makes pieces for every type of exercise. The clothing, shoes and accessories are durable, comfortable, help regulate body temperature, fit well and DO NOT stretch out, and are very stylish. Even with working as a nanny, Nike allows me to feel relaxed in my clothing and shoe, as well as looking chic and trendy, and run around with the babes all day! I also love the ability to order online. Having purchased many things from this company, I have a thorough understanding of how the clothes and shoes will fit, allowing me to order online without trying on.
leslie m.
I love nike, that store always goes on forever and no one could ever get me out! So many shoes!! That is literally what i live for! Super awesome quality and gorgeous shoes! I love shopping here! Yay for nike store!!
Ashley K.
Corvallis, OR
I have had 2 pairs of Nike Tanjun shoes and I absolutely love them. They are knit on top and super comfortable. I have wider feet and these fit my feet very well.
Kourtney C.
Columbus, OH
Who doesn't love Nike ??? It's awesome, workout clothes are breathable . I their workout shoes are ok , I say that because I just like weird different color shoes. They don't always have them. Other than hay they're awesome
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
Nike never seems to disappoint! Extremely well crafted with great quality at such an affordable price. I definitely recommend the Nike brand to anyone who loves great quality activewear and shoes!
Ashley G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only shoes I wear for running & exercise! I love Nike, they're comfortable, they're affordable and they last long. We get all of our shoes from
Them. Shopping is easy and there are plenty of options for any style!
Influenster M.
Nike is my top brand when it comes to workout gear and fitness bracelets. I know Nike can be expensive but the clothing and shoes last. I've never had a bad shopping experience while purchasing or looking to see what they have.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
Who doesn't love Nike?! It's my favorite brand and the clothing is so comfortable it's worth the price tag. Some are more expensive than others, but the quality is great. They make some of my favorite running shoes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?