BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Megan S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great workout clothes and they seem to last a long time. Pro this brand offers a lot of different options. Cons you have to go to an outlet store or sorta store to get them.
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the comfortability you can always count on Nike to have! Whenever I'm looking for sneakers I always go to Nike first and always find what I need! No other sneakers touch my feet and I think it will always be this way!
Andrea S.
The only shoes I wear! I love all of Nike's styles and they always last me a long time! Very comfortable, stylish and functional! Sometimes can run a bit pricey but I like to shop at outlets and those prices are always good!
Nike has the best running shoes out there! As an athlete and an avid gym user I love there running shoes! They also have amazing work out clothes! They are so comfy and super cute and you can just wear them as comfy clothes!
Keirstyn M.
glen daniel, WV
Nike is a great company, they have such a wide variety of products. I shop with them quite frequently. My favorite purchase is probably my Nike pro capris!! I highly recommend them! Wouldn't get my workout gear anywhere else.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Love Nike and everything their brand carries. Their shoes are my favorite. They are always up to style and extremely fashionable. The prices can be high but totally worth it!
Angelica B.
I bought my fist pair of nikes this year ! They are awesome! They are so comfortable and light weight which is amazing because I work in the healthcare field and am always in my feet! I will definitely be buying more nikes!!
Chelsey C.
Olympia, WA
Nike has the best products for whatever you like to do. I love their nike running line for both Dryfit Sweatshirts and also their crop leggings. They are perfect for working out both inside and outside and the quality is amazing. My first pair of nike running leggings still feel as soft as the day i bought them.
Callie D.
All of my tennis shoes are from Nike and I mean Nike is probably my favor athletic brand as if right now. When you buy from Nike there's normally nothing wrong I mean it's just amazing and heck yes I will buy from here again.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA
Nike is pretty much the only sneaker brand I will purchase! I love all there sneaker styles. And they have a sneaker for jut about anything from walking to high performance running. Nike's shoes are durable and long lasting!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back