BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nike
Nike has the best running shoes out there! As an athlete and an avid gym user I love there running shoes! They also have amazing work out clothes! They are so comfy and super cute and you can just wear them as comfy clothes!
Tory M.
Denver, CO
I’ve been wearing Nike for twenty-six years. I own over ten pairs of Nike shoes and boots. The style is supreme and the comfort is unmatched. The Nike brand shirts that I own are still in good condition after several washes.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Love Nike and everything their brand carries. Their shoes are my favorite. They are always up to style and extremely fashionable. The prices can be high but totally worth it!
Tala S.
Nike I love their shoes got my whole family loving their shoes I love their slides I use them all the time and I also love their leggings they are super comfy and feel amazing I can do a lot in those leggings and feel comfy.
Chelsey C.
Olympia, WA
Nike has the best products for whatever you like to do. I love their nike running line for both Dryfit Sweatshirts and also their crop leggings. They are perfect for working out both inside and outside and the quality is amazing. My first pair of nike running leggings still feel as soft as the day i bought them.
Reagan M.
Greenville
Nike’s products are always very comfortable and durable. They have a great selection of shoes and other sports ware. Nike fairly reasonable prices. My favorite purchase from the Nike company would be my new pair of air max’s.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA
Nike is pretty much the only sneaker brand I will purchase! I love all there sneaker styles. And they have a sneaker for jut about anything from walking to high performance running. Nike's shoes are durable and long lasting!
Megan R.
Forest Hill
I have never had a Nike product that I didn’t like. The only down side is the price, but the quality is great and lasts a lifetime! Nike roshes are literally the best shoes ever. I always recommend Nike over any other brand!
Autumn H.
My boyfriend and I both love going to Nike I have shoes clothes multiple things from here my boyfriend likes his items to we have a new store in down town Detroit where we live we can always go to and shop! Everything is always so comfy too!
Megan S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great workout clothes and they seem to last a long time. Pro this brand offers a lot of different options. Cons you have to go to an outlet store or sorta store to get them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back