BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Christina S.
Just purchased two pairs of Nike slides for our Little’s. They look oh so cool & feel completely rad wearing their Nike’s! Don’t know how you do it, but your style is timeless, comfortable, and a trendsetter. Nike Nation forever!
Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
I love nike, they have such a good collection. Super good quality and comfortable clothing and shoes. They are kind of expensive sometimes but it's worth it. I will shop for ever at night without a doubt!!
Randy M.
I love this company from the amazing workout clothes to the amazing casual wear, all the clothing Nike sells also looks great and feels of good quality, I say the clothes are worth every penny you spend!!
Taylor M.
Everyone LOVES Nike, including me. I love their cute workout leggings for the gym or everyday. And I've worn my sneakers down and torn them from using them so often, but they're still holding up well!!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
I get my kids Nike shoes because I love how light most of their shoes are for my kids ! Easy to put on and most of the time they have cute colors and or designs on them ! Been loving the huaraches lately !
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Perfect workout products. There's a reason why it's so popular. Shoes are awesome. Clothings is supportive and cute to wear. And they come up with just about anything for workout assentials ❤️ Nike💕
Laci H.
I love Nike. I am rarely disappointed in the quality of product I receive. I have shoes, socks, and clothing. Some is a little more expensive but I'm always able to find something in my price range.
Mikena S.
Nike is a good well known store I do like it for the variety. One thing I don’t like as much is it is more expensive just because the label is so big. Sometimes I find the quality not as good as the price
anna s.
Bristol, CT
Nike is one of my favorite brands. The stuff is pricey but worth it! The items last a long time and are super cute. I usually order online and it is quick and easy. I recommend this brand for many people.
Jammie S.
Dover, FL
I work on my feet for up to 16 hours a day some time and Nike is the only shoe that don't kill my feet I know in the morning putting on I'm good I love how they don't slip on the some times wet floor !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?