4.79 / 5 based on 48,983 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nike products they might be pricy but they're of good quality and have lasted me longer than any other brands. I still have running sneakers that I have used since high school and are still in good condition.
Purchased my husband his first pair of Nikes! He loves how comfortable they are! This was not my first purchase of Nike, I've been a long time customer because they are so reasonably priced! I will shop at Nike again.
I love Nike clothing and tennis shoes. They are all very good quality items. They are more pricey than most but the products do last for quite a long time. They also have very comfortable products. I would shop again!
Love there clothing, most are affordable for hat you receive in condition and quality, only something's are alittle pricey in my opinion. But good quality and always a good experience when I am shopping in there store
My husband has a hard time with shoes for he just wears them out. He has bought several pairs of Nike shoes in the past twelve years. He had one issue with one pair for they fell apart. Still in twelve years one issue.
Just brought my first pair of Nike running shoes and I'm in love! They are so comfortable and support my feet so well. I also have training shoes which I use for weight training and it's literally like being barefooted
My Nike Huaraches are everything I have ever wanted in life. They are comfortable and just a dream to walk in. They were expensive but I will pay for comfort anyway! I love Nike and will continue to shop and purchase their products!
I love shopping from Nike.com. They ship ridiculously fast & you get free shipping simply from creating an account which just requires a password & email address. I recommend that everyone buy their shoes from the site.
I love Nike products! As a retired basketball player, I know how durable and dynamic Nike gear is. They keep their designs classic yet innovative. Whatever you’re wearing doesn’t matter as long as it has a Nike logo. 😆
When it comes to tennis shies, Nike is my #1 choice! Although they run quite pricey, I will wait until Macy's has one of their big sales or I will check out my local Nike outlet store to score a pair for a good price.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos