BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Winnie J.
Nike running shoes have been the best for me. Great support, variety of support styles and fashion styles, I will get casual tennis shoes from Nike and shoes that I do heavy exercise in, would highly recommend for runners and athletes.
Kassidee T.
I have always loved shopping at Nike. I don’t shop at Nike much but I still love their products. The shopping experience is great but they are quite spendy. I would definitely recommend shopping because they have great quality products
Katy V.
I love their shoes because they are so stylish and trendy. Also, they are really comfortable. So many of their shoes that come in the same design come in a lot of different colors. Also you can wear a pare of black Nikes with anything!
Kenzie 👑.
Havertown
I like Nike very much. I have bought many many things from their store and they last a long time. I love the experience, I don’t think they could improve anything. I would recommend buying the sneakers and or clothes from this company!
Kat L.
Mostly buy sneakers from Nike every couple of years or so. I wear sneakers everyday and all the Nike pairs I have owned have lasted me for a couple of years and have gotten a lot of love. Will continue to purchase sneakers from here!!
Tiffany N.
Austin, TX
Great quality comfortable shoes. It’s nice to have a shoe that’s comfortable AND stylish at the same time not to mention AFFORDABLE. There’s a shoe for anyone of any age in many styles & colors. I think everyone owns a pair of Nike’s.
Ashley H.
I love Nike clothing and shoes. I have bought sweatshirts, T-shirt’s, leggings, socks, and shoes here and they are always great quality and very stylish. This brand is on the more expensive side so I especially love going to the Nike clearance store.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
Always nice shoes, good selection, but ordering online is not for me I ordered some hoping for a good pair of running shoes but they’re not so great for running. Lovely shoes tho 💘
Ingrid C.
Dallas, TX
Nike has some of the best shoes yet. I can definitely go into a nike store and plenty of different items from clothes to shoes etc. most clothes are made with a purpose wether it’s for comfort or a specific sport same goes with shoes!
Ana A.
Elgin, IL
I've always loved this brand. It's clothing, shoes! And other accessories. I won't lie and I think everyone knows this, but Nike is a bit expensive. But the quality is great! Very long lasting! I recommend people shop from this brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?